Our Local Impact
In 2019, the Baton Rouge Best Dressed Ball raised $595,895 towards local and national cancer efforts.
- $50,000 was donated to Nationwide General Research.
- $75,000 was donated to the Patrick F. Taylor Hope Lodge in New Orleans, Louisiana giving patients a free place to stay while undergoing treatment.
- $95,000 was donated to fund a patient navigator at CareSouth in Baton Rouge to help guide patients through their diagnosis.
- $247,500 was donated to our Access to Care Program giving patients the opportunity to have access to lodging and transportation during treatment.
- $83,000 was raised for Louisiana's free wig program.
- $45,575 was donated to the overall efforts of the American Cancer Society.